Eberspacher Hydronic 2 D5S 12v 5.2kw (Petrol) Camper Heater Kit 12vThis is the second generation Hydronic heater (latest model introduced in 2014). The main differences from the older Hydronic 5 versions - improved fuel efficiency, works faster and it is more reliable than its predecessors. It also works with the new type Easystart controllers/timers / GSM System.
The small and well-proven Hydronic 2 D5S water heater uses an independent self-contained coolant system to provide hot water and hot Air. This is achieved very quickly due to a small coolant circuit being used which has a very quick warm up time, the hot water is produced within the heater unit, which then warms up the 10 Litre Hot water storage tank, which can also be heated by 230-240v mains supply, as well as the Eberspacher heater, giving a controlled temperature to your shower or taps etc., therefore the hot water is ready in approximately 5 minutes. The stored water within the boiler reaches the same temperature as the Heater (generally 85°C). If the mixer valve is set at 65°C you will generally increase your available hot water supply by 25%.
The Eberspacher Motorhome heater is typically mounted externally on the vehicle, whilst the header tank and hot water storage tank utilize minimal interior space. The blower units would be mounted in the area where the heat is most required i.e. living area and the rear. These 2-speed blowers can operate independently and are controlled by a thermostat with a built in Air Temp Sensor.
Operation – Once activated, the Eberspacher Water heater D5S Hydronic 2 will use the vehicle’s own fuel in a combustion process to heat the coolant via a heat exchanger. The heated coolant is then circulated around the heating circuit passing through the fresh water storage tank & blower heaters by an integrated water pump. The Eberspacher unit is self-regulating & operates in a similar way to a domestic central heating system.
Vehicle/Camper 12volt 5.2kw Hydronic 2 D5S Kit Contents:• Hydronic II D5S Heater 12v (Petrol)
• EasyStart Select Controller (Option to Upgrade to a 7 Day Timer)
• Heatmister DT-B Thermostat with a temp sensor to work with blower box. (Option to upgrade to a 7-day Timer)
• All electrical harnesses and connections
• 1 metre of stainless steel exhaust pipe
• 1 metre of combustion Intake pipe
• 1m of water hose (Heater)
• 4m of water hose 16mm ID (Blower Box)
• 1 Exhaust Silencer 24mmID
• Water Pump (Heater)
• Fuel Pump
• Fuel T Piece Kit
• Fuel Stand Pipe (Low Profile)
• All necessary clips and screws
• 10 Litre /240v Motorhome storage system
• Heater Tank 5 Litre
• Kalori Blower box 4.3kw with Grill (Option to Upgrade to different outlet vents)
• Mounting Bracket
• Comprehensive installation manual booklet
• Webasto 36 months warranty Handbook
This is a genuine Eberspacher warranted heater 36 months.
Vans and Small Buses
4 x 4 Vehicles (rear heating)
Bespoke kits are available and can be built to order. Please discuss with our sales team your requirements.
If you require any more accessories for this heater kit, please contact us and we will be happy to help
Part Number Cross Reference
Petrol Heater - 20.1904.05.0000
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns